You can create your own hanging kokedama using utensils. A different and highly original way to grow plants.
- Mix two parts of potting soil with one part of white or green clay, and add a little water. Use a whisk if you don't want to get your hands dirty.
- Spread the paste around the plant's root ball.
- Cover the ball with green moss.
- Tie it up using fishing line.
- Place the root ball in utensils. Isn't that cute?
Be creative and use your imagination! The possibilities are almost endless!
Rain or shine, be trendy when gardening!