You can easily create a lovely miniature plant arrangement in unusual containers.
Today, we are going to create magnetic wine cork planters.
- Hollow out a few wine corks using a drill. Watch your fingers!
- Add a magnet to the wine corks so you can stick them to your refrigerator.
- Fill in the holes with potting soil.
- Place a tiny succulent plant in each planter. To create your lilliputian garden, feel free to use old small-scale dinnerware or seashells.
- Spray water every 10 to 15 days.
Rain or shine, be trendy when gardening!