Here is how to create your own seed tape with newspaper in a few simple steps:
1. Cut two-inch-wide newspaper strips.
2. Identify the name of your seeds.
3. Mark the seed's location with a marker according to the type of seed.
4. Prepare the glue: add one tablespoon of flour.
5. Add two tablespoons of water.
6. Mix and apply glue on each location marked with a pencil.
7. Plant the seeds. Let dry overnight.
8. Wrap the seed tape and fix with a string / elastic.
9. Place the seed tapes in a small Mason jar. Here is the final result!
- Seed packet
- White flour
- Elastics / string