The Holidays are a great moment to spend surrounded by those we love. Take the opportunity to involve your children in the decoration of the house! In this video, learn how to create a Holiday door hanger in a few simple steps.
- Drum hoop
- Fir tree branch
- Hot glue gun
- Decorative branches
- Decorative reindeer to hang
- Jute rope
1. Glue a small fir tree branch onto the hoop with hot glue.
2. Do the same thing with a decorative branch.
3. Make a pretty knot with the ribbon and glue it in between your decorative branches.
4. Hang the decorative reindeer with jute rope.
5. Hang your Holiday door hanger with jute rope.
Here is the final result: