Looking for an original way to wrap your presents this year? Why not personalize your presents with a touch that's both original and aromatic? By using herbs and kraft paper, you'll spread the joy of the Holidays while giving the house a great scent!
- Wrapping Paper
- Adhesive Tape
- Jute Rope
- Aromatic Herbs
- Rosemary Sprig
- Metal Wire
1. Wrap your present with wrapping paper.
2. Attach some fresh herbs to the present with jute rope.
3. Make a pretty knot with a decorative ribbon.
4. Wrap a larger present and tie it with jute rope.
5. Make a pretty knot with a ribbon and add some aromatic herb leaves as well.
6. Make a wreath with the sprig of rosemary. Attach both ends together with wire.
7. Attach the rosemary wreath to the present with jute rope.
Here is the final result: