This simple DIY decoration will brighten up your home during the Holidays, both indoors and outdoors! It does not require much material (you may even have all you need already), and finishing it will only take a few minutes.
- 10 Mason jar lids
- Hot gun and hot glue
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Jute rope
- Form a triangle with 10 Mason jar lids on a flat surface.
- Attach the Mason jar lids together with jute rope.
- Place all decorative balls on top of the Mason jar lids.
- Glue them in place with the hot glue gun.
- Apply some adhesive tape to hold them in place on the door later.
- Attach other decorations with jute rope if desired.
Here is the final result: