Want to give your old rake a second life? Nothing could be easier! Turn it into an outdoor entrance decoration for the Holidays! Here is how to proceed, step by step.
- Lawn or leaf rake
- Plastic Tie Wraps
- Hot Glue Gun
- Christmas Tree Ball Ornaments
- Christmas Tree Star
- Decorative 4.5V LED lights
- Remove the handle from the rake.
- Attach the handle to the rake with plastic tie wraps.
- Glue Christmas tree ball ornaments on the rake using a hot glue gun.
- Insert the tree star at the other end of the rake.
- Tie a knot with the ribbon under the star.
- Decorate the handle with LED lights.
Here is the final result: