Whether at a brunch, at a picnic or at cocktail time, these refreshing treats will surely not go unnoticed. Here is what you will need to make the little beauties:
- Wood popsicle sticks
- Popsicle mould (10 servings)
- 1 bottle of champagne
- ¼ cup of water
- ¾ cup of sugar
Add your choice of: begonias, strawberries, blueberries, basil
* For optimal results, let sit at least 12 hours in the freezer.
- Gather all ingredients.
- Create a simple syrup by combining the water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved, creating a smooth texture.
- Pour the champagne and syrup in a pitcher.
- Add the edible flowers, strawberries, blueberries or basil in your popsicle mould.
- Pour the mix slowly to avoid creating an excess of bubbles. Fill each cavity, leaving about ¼ inch from the top.
- Place a wood popsicle stick in each cavity.
- Let stand at least 12 hours in the freezer (time may vary from one freezer to another).