Add a beautiful element to your patio or interior by building your own plant stand for a small price. Modern and stylish, your plant is sure to like it!
Here is what you'll need for this project:
- Pieces of wood (4 smaller, 4 larger)
- PRO-MIX Potting Mix
- Measure the diameter of your pot.
- Cut two pieces of wood longer than the diameter of the pot, to make the cross bars.
- Measure the mid-height point of each length and make a notch in the pieces of wood so they fit together. The depth of the notch must be half the thickness of the piece of wood.
- Drill holes at the centre of the pieces of wood before screwing. Screw the cross bars to one another.
- Cut four pieces of wood to the desired length.
- Make a notch corresponding to the thickness of the cross bars in each piece of wood.
- Drill holes.
- Assemble and screw.