Create your very own soap from natural ingredients. Be creative: choose flowers from your garden and scents that you like! Here are the ingredients you will need:
- Dried lavender flowers
- 10 drops of bergamot essential oil
- ¾ cup of shea butter soap base (or another)
- Plastic or silicone mould
- Optional (exfoliating effect): poppy seeds
- Optional: blue colouring
- Cut the soap base in cubes and microwave 30 seconds in a microwave-safe bowl. Repeat until the cubes have melted completely.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Add the dried flowers, essential oil and poppy seeds.
- Add the base to the rest of the mix.
- Fill moulds slowly to avoid creating bubbles.
- Leave to set 12 hours.
* If you want, you can create layers of varied colours and textures!