How to give your house a great smell with a Holiday decoration that you can make yourself in just a few simple steps? Nothing easier! See how in this DIY video and refer to the steps detailed below.
- Dried oranges
- Cinnamon sticks
- Pine cones
- Jute rope
- Eye screw
1. Cut your jute rope to the length desired for your garland. Make it long enough as several knots will be required.
2. Tie a first knot where your first orange will go.
3. Make a hole with your scissors in the center of the orange. This is where the rope will be inserted.
4. Insert the rope and make a new knot to keep the orange in place.
5. Use an eye screw and place it at the center of the pine cone.
6. Pass the rope through the eye screw and tie a knot to keep the pine cone in place.
7. Choose 5 cinnamon sticks and wrap them together with the rope.
8. Tie a knot to secure the whole thing.
9. Cut and add some ribbon between each element.
10. Repeat to reach the desired garland length.
Here is the final result: