CONTEST “YOUR GARDEN IN YOUR PLATE”
(hereinafter the “Contest”)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
(hereinafter the “Rules and Regulations”)
1. The Contest “YOUR GARDEN IN YOUR PLATE”, organized by Premier Tech Growers and Consumers
(hereinafter the “Organizer”), begins on April 26, 2021, at 12:00 AM DST and ends on May 31, 2021, at 11:59
2. This Contest is open to Canadian residents aged 18 and over. The following are excluded: employees,
agents and representatives of the Organizer, its subsidiaries, its advertising and promotional agencies,
suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this Contest, as well as members of their immediate
family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or de facto spouse and all the persons with
whom these employees, agents and representatives are domiciled.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
3. To participate:
a) Visit the PRO-MIX website (https://www.promixgardening.com/en/contest-your-garden-in-your-plate), subscribe to the newsletter and fill in
the Contest form.
b) One (1) entry per participant for the whole duration of the Contest.
c) To validate your participation, you must check the "I am not a robot" Captcha box.
PRIZE (hereinafter the "Prize")
4. In all, 10 prizes worth approximately $500 each will be awarded. Each prize is comprised of a line of PRO-MIX
products: 1 bag of 1.5 kg PRO-MIX Organic Multi Purpose 7-3-3, 2 bags of 1.5 kg of PRO-MIX Organic
Tomatoes, Vegetables and Fruits 4-8-8, 2 bags of 9 L PRO-MIX Organic Seed Starting Mix, 2 bags of 2cu.ft
of PRO-MIX Organic Vegetable and Herb Mix and 2 bags of 9 L of PRO-MIX Organic Vegetable and Herb
Mix as well as RICARDO accessories for outdoor meals, including one The Rock grill/griddle, one burger
press, bamboo salad utensils, one 9.5” bamboo and nutshells salad bowl, 8 bamboo salad bowls (10”), 8
bamboo plates (10.5”), 8 bamboo plates (8.25”), one 11.75” bamboo serving bowl, one acacia serving plate,
one salad spinner, one bamboo salt dish, one peeler with julienne blade, 8 shatter-resistant martini glasses,
one 5-piece cocktail kit and one ice sphere mould.
5. A random draw of ten (10) participants will be held in Riviere-du-Loup, QC on June 1st, 2021, at 9:00AM
6. The Contest Organizer will contact the selected participants by e-mail within seven (7) days of the date
of the draw to get their contact information. Should the Organizer not be able to contact the participants
for any given reason, the Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to conduct another draw to try
and award the prize. If no participant is declared a winner within thirty (30) days of the date of the original
draw, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Prize. The Organizer shall not in any case have to
award more prizes or award a prize other than as defined herein.
7. Failure to comply with any of the conditions set out herein will result in the selected participant being
disqualified and a new draw may be held at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
8. The Prize must be accepted as described herein, within the prescribed period, and cannot be transferred
or substituted for another prize.
9. The selected participants release the Organizer, its advertising and promotional agencies, as well as its
employees, agents and representatives from all responsibility regarding the acceptance or use of the Prize.
10. The Organizer reserves the right, at all times and at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, suspend or
terminate this Contest in whole or in part.
11. The winner authorizes the Organizer and its representatives to use their name, their likeness, any
declaration made regarding the acceptance of the Prize, their place of residence and/or their voice for
advertising purposes, without any form of remuneration.
12. Participants in this Contest release the Organizer, its subsidiaries, its advertising and promotional
agencies, its employees, its agents and representatives from all liability regarding any damage they may
suffer by participating or trying to participate in the Contest.
13. The Contest is accessible at the following address: https://www.promixgardening.com/en/contest-your-garden-in-your-plate
14. The Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux is not in any way associated with the organization or
conduct of this Contest. Any dispute or litigation regarding the conduct or organization of a promotional
contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any dispute or
litigation regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of helping
the parties reach a settlement.
15. The decisions of the Organizer and contest sponsors are final.
16. The Contest is governed by all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.